Eagle Rare respects the intellectual property of others, and asks and expects that our authors submitting entries to our Contest do the same. Eagle Rare may, as appropriate and at its total discretion, take down stories submitted for its LEAD A RARE LIFE Contest of any submitter who violates the Official Rules, including any activity that infringes on the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your work of authorship has been copied, posted, or used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement on the Lead A Rare Life web site, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the location of the material that you claim is infringing;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for Buffalo Trace’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
Eagle Rare Bourbon
Attn: Copyright Agent
113 Great Buffalo Trace, Franklin County
Frankfort, KY 40601